- Role: Admin
- Scope: International expansion for NetRate Orbit in the Indian market.
- Level: Junior/medior
- Location: Lucknow, India
- Timing: ASAP
We are looking for a sharp administrator to provide leadership support and keep the office running smoothly and efficiently. In this role, you will be required to oversee administrative and clerical activities; greet and direct office visitors; collect, organize, and retrieve information and documents; and make arrangements for meetings and travel. To be a successful administrator, you should be committed to facilitating smooth, efficient office operations by planning carefully, anticipating needs, and providing responsive, reliable assistance. You should be adaptable, proactive, supportive, and detail-oriented.
- Answers the telephone and provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Drafts reports and correspondence.
- Orders supplies and equipment; maintain service contracts on office equipment.
- Attends meetings and takes meeting notes.
- Liaises with internal and external units to carry out job tasks.
- Assists managers and supervisors in developing policies and procedures.
- Provides front desk coverage as needed for backup.
- Ensures travel authorizations, accommodations, and conference registrations for employees.
- Audits/processes travel expense claims.
- Handles mileage reimbursement requests for supervision travel.
- Performs tracking and distributes monthly travel reports.
- Maintains accounts payable and accounts receivable records.
- Solves problems associated with vendors regarding shipments, billing, and statements.
- Monitors expenditures, processes payment requests for reimbursement; prepares purchase orders, and purchase requisitions, and ensures proper procedures for paying service providers, consultants, and contractors.
- Receives and audits invoices for accuracy and compliance and ensures prompt payment of departmental bills.
- Handles administrative tasks for faculty searches and staff recruiting.
- Oversees department hiring procedures.
- Handles event planning for meetings, professional development, and other department initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A degree in business administration or a relevant field is preferred.
- At 1 year’s experience in administrative services or related fields.
- Additional education, certifications, or experience is advantageous.
- Understanding accounting principles and bookkeeping software may be required.
- Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, fax machines, scanners, printers, phone systems, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance, courteous manner, and clear, friendly phone voice.
Please sing in to apply with LinkedIn