Brand Marketing & Communications
Brand Marketing and Communications
- Role: Brand Marketing and Communications
- Scope: International expansion for NetRate Orbit in the Indian market.
- Level: Junior/medior
- Location: Lucknow, India
- Timing: ASAP
Brand & Marketing Communications embodies the whole process: From client relations, PR, and marketing strategies, to the creative side of promotional literature, advertising, and artwork.
A very broad area, Marketing Communications – or Marcoms, as it’s better known – also covers many disciplines.
- Manage and enhance a company’s brand or reputation in the public’s eye.
- Coordinate objectives with marketing, creative, and advertising departments.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Develop and enrich customer service experience.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
- Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Develop accountability structure for stakeholders.
- Develop and execute brand management plans.
- Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Identify brand-building areas.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other related fields
- Experience: 0-1 years of experience in marketing skills.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Please sing in to apply with LinkedIn