- Role: Financial Support
- Scope: International expansion for NetRate Orbit in the Indian market.
- Level: Junior/medior
- Location: Lucknow, India
- Timing: ASAP
We are looking for a finance assistant to support our financial department. The responsibilities of a finance assistant include processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices.
To be successful as a finance assistant, you should have strong knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, good organizational skills, and working knowledge of accounting software. Ultimately, a top-notch finance assistant should have integrity, excellent mathematical skills, and an understanding of data privacy standards.
- Processing and preparing financial statements.
- Overseeing client accounts.
- Creating, sending, and following up on invoices.
- Collecting and reviewing data for reports.
- Reviewing and performing audits on financial statements and reports.
- Reporting discrepancies.
- Preparing payments for employees.
- Suggesting improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and reduction of costs.
- Keeping and organizing all records including monthly payrolls
- Holding records of tax payments
- Creating both fixed and variable cost analysis reports
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA or CFA)
- Prior experience as a Finance Officer, Finance Assistant, or a related role
- Sound knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting strategies
- Skilled at MS Excel, especially in using financial functions and creating spreadsheets, etc.
- Sound knowledge of accounting software such as QuickBooks
- Management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
Please sing in to apply with LinkedIn