Human Resource Manager
- Role: HR Manager
- Scope: International expansion for NetRate Orbit in the Indian market.
- Level: Junior/medior
- Location: Lucknow, India
- Timing: ASAP
We are seeking an HR Manager, who is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
The job of HR Manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts, and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or similar work experience required
- 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Please sing in to apply with LinkedIn