- Role: Operations Support
- Scope: International expansion for NetRate Orbit in the Indian market.
- Level: Junior/medior
- Location: Lucknow, India
- Timing: ASAP
Our expanding company is seeking to hire an operations manager to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of one of our organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Managing day-to-day operations.
- Optimizing operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards.
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Identifying ways to improve customer experiences.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory levels.
- Overseeing the operations team and assigning tasks.
- Training new employees and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Interacting with customers and suppliers, answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Tracking and reporting on operational performance.
- Maintaining policy and procedure documents.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an operations specialist or in a similar role.
- Experience may be considered equivalent if experience demonstrated increased depth and breadth of responsibility
- Project management and leadership experience.
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes.
- Strong people management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
Please sing in to apply with LinkedIn